Thursday, January 22, 2009

Art Fair


Two days ago, I, my sister, and a friend set up and made an art fair, showing our best colored pencil drawings. A crowd of 7 other people attended this event. Tickets were given out to the audience for a raffle where the audience could win coloring pages, and we hosted drawing lessons. Before the fair, I was good at drawing vehicles and structures, and my sister was good at drawing animals and horses, and my friend was good at drawing people. We decided that we would draw each person's favorite object in that category. At the art fair, we each had a station where we gave out the pictures. We each had a different shaped hole punch, and we punched their ticket when we gave them our picture. Also at our stations, we displayed our drawings we had drawn on our own. The farm and savannah colored pencil pictures were drawn by the three of us over a period of many months, and were shown at the art fair.

No comments: